20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is pleased to announce that twenty (20) attorneys were recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. While only 5% of lawyers in the entire State are named to Florida Super Lawyers®, less than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list.
Notably, divorce, marital and family law attorney Beth Vogelsang was named to the “Top 50” list of Women Lawyers in Florida.
Michael Corso was also named as one of the “Top 100” lawyers in Florida for his work in the field of professional malpractice defense.
Henderson Franklin’s six (6) attorneys who were selected as Rising Stars are:
- Anthony Cetrangelo, Jr., Estate & Probate
- Kyle Dudek, Civil Rights
- Luca Hickman, Intellectual Property
- Shannon Puopolo, Business Litigation
- Kayla Richmond, Family Law
- Kaylee Tuck, Real Estate
Henderson Franklin’s fourteen (14) attorneys recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® are:
- Scott Atwood, Employment & Labor
- Matthew Belcastro, Construction Litigation
- Michael Corso, Professional Liability Defense
- Ronald Eisenberg, Estate & Probate
- Thomas Gunderson, Real Estate
- Eric Gurgold, Estate & Probate
- Carlos Kelly, Business Litigation
- Gregory Herman-Giddens, Estate & Probate
- Russell Schropp, Land Use/Zoning
- Robert Shearman, Employment Litigation Defense
- Douglas Szabo, Business Litigation
- Donald Thomson, Real Estate
- Beth Vogelsang, Family Law
- Guy Whitesman, Tax
Click here to view the digital edition of the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers magazine.