The Workers' Compensation practice area at Henderson Franklin is devoted solely to representing the interests of employers, commercial carriers, self-insured funds, and servicing agents in:
- On-the-job injury claims
- Social Security Disability
- Hirings and terminations
- Medicare Set-Aside
- Workers' compensation fraud
The attorneys in Henderson Franklin's Workers' Compensation practice area defend claims filed for common on-the-job physical and psychiatric injuries, as well as more complex work-related catastrophic, exposure, and death-related cases. In addition, Henderson Franklin also works in the area of Social Security disability as it relates to workers' compensation claims and claims alleging permanent and total disability.
Our attorneys advise and counsel employers on questions involving the inter-relationship of workers' compensation issues and hiring practices, terminations, and employment-related matters. We conduct seminars throughout the year to help insurance claims specialists, adjusters, and human resource directors obtain required accreditation and provide practical instruction on recent changes in the law.
The Firm assists in detecting, investigating, and referring fraudulent workers' compensation claims to law enforcement for criminal prosecution. We can obtain restitution orders and work to successfully terminate the provision of workers' compensation benefits to fraudulent claimants.
We are also experienced in establishing Medicare Set-Aide Trusts, from calculating the appropriate set-aside allocations to obtaining approval from CMS and Medicare.
Other areas of particular interest to employers that our workers' compensation attorneys handle include:
- Construction law: stop-work orders, independent contractors
- Employee leasing arrangements
For further assistance in this practice area, contact David Roos by phone at 239-344-1219 or email at email@example.com.
Here are some of our other legal practice areas.
Workers Compensation News
- Scott Beatty Honored by Boy Scouts of America with Silver Beaver Award
- David Roos Elected to Henderson Franklin’s Executive Committee
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Attorneys David Roos and Spencer Shaw to Discuss COVID-19 and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID-19 and Related Workers’ Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar Goes Virtual
- Registration for Henderson Franklin’s 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar is Open
- Roos and Whittle to Help Risk Managers Sort Through the Legal High Weeds of Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Russell Whittle to the Workers’ Compensation Defense Team
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Southwest Florida Native Spencer Shaw