We have grown from two forward-thinking partners to become the largest locally based, full-service regional firm serving the needs of our clients throughout Southwest Florida.
The Firm’s main office is a modern five-story building in the heart of downtown Fort Myers designed to create an efficient, yet comfortable environment for our attorneys, staff and clients. We are across the street from the Lee County Justice Center and two blocks from the Federal Courthouse. Our Bonita Springs office provides a wide variety of services including Real Estate, Litigation and Estate Planning to our clients in southern Lee County and the Naples area. The Naples office, centrally located adjacent to US 41/Tamiami Trail North, has panoramic views of Naples and offers free parking to serve individuals and business owners in Collier County.
We believe it is very important to understand the tenets that Henderson Franklin follows in our relationships with our clients. These tenets are how we want to be judged, and what we want used as criteria in selecting us for legal representation. Henderson Franklin holds itself to the highest standards of our profession. Our goal is to continually demonstrate the Firm’s capabilities and experience, and to build and maintain trust between our clients and us.
The only result that we will accept is the one that our clients expect us to deliver.
To meet those expectations, Henderson Franklin will always:
- Provide professional, competent and effective legal service that will fulfill our clients’ requirements and achieve the desired goal or outcome at a fair and reasonable cost
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards of the legal profession
- Develop and hold dear the relationships that the firm has established with its clients and foster trust and confidence
- Encourage cooperation, collaboration and support between the different practice areas in the Firm for the benefit of our clients
- Recognize and respond quickly to any opportunity that could be of benefit to our clients, or to any threat that could be detrimental to a planned outcome
- Advance the interests of the legal profession both within the Firm and outside in the public view
- Contribute to the well-being of the people in the communities in which we live and work
Henderson Franklin continues to uphold the principles of our founders and our commitment to the communities of Southwest Florida that we serve. This strict adherence to excellence, high ethical standards and serving the interests of our clients is the cornerstone of our practice.