Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is pleased to announce that intellectual property lawyer Luca Hickman spoke for The Florida Bar’s Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section webcast “Entertainment in the Digital Age: The Legal World in the Virtual Space,” which aired in April. With daily advances in technology, the […]
These are unprecedented and challenging times for all of us. Henderson Franklin is working around the clock to develop and refine our response to this crisis. Please continue to contact your respective attorney with the same email and phone number that you are accustomed to using.
- A direct link to the attorney directory is here.
- Click here for a list of resources, as well as information on Henderson Franklin’s COVID-19 Task Force.
- If you will be visiting any of our offices, please click here to review the current COVID-19 Policies.
Events and Seminars
Henderson Franklin is proud to sponsor seminars that address important legal issues and topics. Our attorneys are also available to present in-house seminars at your place of business. Upcoming seminars include:
- April 28, 2021, Florida Bar Civil Trial Expert Michael Corso will present “Drones and Aerospace Law” to the Rotary Club of Naples
- April 30, 2021, Registered Patent Attorney Luca Hickman will be a panelist for the Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section
- April 30, 2021, Eminent Domain Attorney Carlos Kelly will present “Participating in the Condemnation Process” for Half Moon Education. Topics to be addressed include condemnation process for government use, hearing and right of appeal, Valuing the property taken, condemnation process for utility and other quasi-public use.
- May 6, 2021, 100 Days In: Update on Biden Employment Policies. Members of Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. and Marks Gray, P.A.’s legal teams will host a virtual one-hour session to help business owners, human resource professionals, and in-house counsel understand what these changes mean for employers now, and how to prepare for what might be on the horizon. This session offers continuing education credit for SHRM and HRCI. Click here to learn more.
Henderson Franklin believes that open communication between our Firm and our clients and communities is essential to maintaining good business relationships and goodwill.
By: Heath Gelman, Esq. There have been many attempts over the years to repeal (or fix) Florida’s no-fault insurance law. Why? Florida has long been considered one of the most fraud-susceptible states in the nation, and as a result its motorists pay some of the highest insurance premiums. This year, […]
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is pleased to announce that Adam Bleggi has joined the firm’s Real Estate Department. He will be based in the firm’s Bonita Springs office alongside long-time referral source John Spear who shares: “Without exception, every client we referred to him gave us positive feedback […]
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. is pleased to announce that Florida Civil Trial Expert Michael Corso will be speaking at the next luncheon of The Rotary Club of Naples on April 28. The Rotary Club of Naples was formed at the Naples Beach Hotel in 1951 and has held […]