Our marital and family law attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of legal matters. From simple uncontested divorces to the sophisticated and complex dissolution of marriage cases, our team is skilled in handling pre-suit settlement negotiations, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. Our experienced attorneys conduct trials, handle collaborative divorces, mediation, and arbitration, as well as appeals of divorce and other family law matters.
Our attorneys have a depth and breadth of knowledge and experience handling family law trials and appeals, and we endeavor to resolve our clients’ difficult and intimate disputes with dignity and professionalism. Our clients come from all walks of life. Whether you are a young professional, a business owner, a CEO, or a retiree, we understand the highly charged emotional aspects of divorce. We are dedicated to helping our clients smoothly navigate the divorce process while striving to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our Practice Areas
Henderson Franklin’s family law practice handles a variety of marriage-related matters for our clients. From divorce proceedings to pre- and post-nuptial agreements, child custody matters and adoption proceedings, our attorneys skillfully navigate the sensitive complexities involved in these circumstances. Our practice areas include:
- Equitable Distribution
- Business Valuation of Closely-Held Businesses
- Division of Retirement Accounts
- Child Related Issues
- Child Support
- Time-Sharing and Decision Making
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement
Full Service Representation
After life-altering family law proceedings, clients are often faced with a variety of adjacent issues. Working with Henderson Franklin attorneys ensures our clients will uniquely benefit from the firm’s wide-reaching expertise in multiple areas of law. Whether our clients require changes to their estate plan after divorce, restructuring of their assets and holdings in corporate entities trusted advice regarding their real estate portfolio or litigation services to efficiently navigate the ultimate outcome of their recent separation, our firm is equipped to collaborate across practices and areas of law. As strategic partners who understand our clients’ ultimate objectives, Henderson Franklin attorneys look for opportunities to reduce risk, increase profitability and minimize complex issues in a variety of unique legal circumstances. Our clients rely on our professional, experienced representation and exceptional client service.
- Nicole L. Goetz
- Christina M. O’Brien
- Kayla E. Richmond
- Jennifer Siegal-Miller
- Beth T. Vogelsang
- Iman Zekri
Divorce, Marital & Family News
- Dividing a Business in a Florida Divorce
- Five answers you should know before calling a divorce attorney
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- How does Florida law impact divorced parents with children wanting to relocate?
- Contemplating a Collaborative Divorce?
- 16 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- Toni Peck Enhances Practice and is now a Certified Family Court Mediator
- Cryptocurrency’s Impact on Florida Divorces
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- What is a Guardian Ad Litem and Do I Need One in My Custody Case?
- Troublesome Tagging: Florida’s Evolving Standard for Injunctions against Cyberstalking
- Iman Zekri to serve on a Florida Bar committee to ensure adequate education for future lawyers
- Home Sweet Home: Exclusive Use and Possession of the Former Marital Home in a Florida Divorce
- What is Parenting Coordination and When is it Useful?
- Don’t punish the kids to get back at your ex
- Iman Zekri Receives The Florida Bar Journal’s Excellence in Writing Award
- Considering divorce? Your state of residency matters.
- Do yourself a favor: DON’T record your ex
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes FGCU and University of Florida Law Graduate Iman Zekri
- Giving and Receiving Gifts When Married: What Happens To Those Gifts in a Divorce?
- Divorce: what do we tell the children?
- Three Henderson Franklin Lawyers Recognized for their Pro Bono Service
- Family Law Attorney Christina O’Brien Discusses Florida Child Relocation Law
- Resistance, Reunification, and Relocation: Unique Perspectives on Familial Conflict
- Protecting Fur Babies from Domestic Violence
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 18 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- What is a Parent’s Obligation to Support Adult Children?
- What can you do when separated parents don’t agree on a back-to-school plan?
- Christina O’Brien Appointed to The Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- 21 Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Co-Parenting Recommendations During COVID-19
- 14 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as 2020 “Best Lawyers in America”
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 “Best Law Firm” in Fort Myers
- Richmond Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- Beth Vogelsang Named 2019 Fort Myers Family Law Lawyer of the Year
- Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Beth Vogelsang Named Chair of Henderson Franklin’s Family Law Department
- Florida Bans Marriages Before Age 17
- The Florida Association of Women Lawyers Selects Kayla Richmond to 2018 Leaders in Law Class
- Naples Attorney Jennifer Siegal-Miller Expands Role to Help Southwest Florida Children
- How to Get Divorced in Florida
- Henderson Franklin Opens New Office in Naples
- Family Law New Year’s Resolutions: Selflessness
- 5 Tips to Help You Through a Divorce
- Explaining the New Parental Timesharing Plan Law in Florida
- Child Protection – New Law Limits Overnight Visitation to Parents in Recovery
- Shielding Children from Testifying in Family Law Court
- Victory for Biological Dads
- Injunctions Against Exploitation of Vulnerable Adults
- House and Senate Discuss Major Changes to Florida Alimony Laws
- Back to School Sales Tax Holiday
- Alimony Guidelines – Coming Soon in Florida