14 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as 2020 “Best Lawyers in America”
Best Lawyers also selects individual attorneys as “Lawyer of the Year” with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location. We are pleased to announce that Russell Schropp was named “Land Use and Zoning Litigation Lawyer of the Year” and Guy Whitesman was named “Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year” in Fort Myers.
The complete list of Henderson Franklin attorneys named as 2020 “Best Lawyers in America” is:
- Amanda K. Barritt, Real Estate Law
- Michael J. Corso, Legal and Professional Malpractice Defense, Personal Injury Litigation
- David K. Fowler, Real Estate Law
- Thomas H. Gunderson, Real Estate Law
- Eric Gurgold, Trusts and Estates
- Denis H. Noah, Real Estate Law
- John A. Noland, Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Russell P. Schropp, Environmental Law, Land Use and Zoning Law and Litigation
- Robert C. Shearman, Commercial Litigation
- L. David Sims, Family Law
- Bruce M. Stanley Sr., Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- G. Donald Thomson, Commercial and Real Estate Litigation
- Beth T. Vogelsang, Family Law
- Guy E. Whitesman, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, Nonprofit / Charities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
For the 2020 edition, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition, representing 5% of the lawyers in private practice in the United States.
Since 1924, Henderson Franklin has been assisting clients build their homes, businesses and communities in Southwest Florida. Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax law, business and civil litigation, employment law, estate, trusts and probate litigation, divorce, marital and family law, eminent domain, health care law, intellectual property, land use and environmental law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate law, wills, trust and estate planning and administration and workers’ compensation. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples.