Henderson Franklin recognizes the need for specific skills to be an effective appellate attorney. As a result, we have established our Appellate practice area to assist in matters likely to involve an appeal.
Having an experienced appellate attorney to handle appeals is critical. Our Appellate attorneys possess the skills necessary to identify issues ripe for consideration by the appellate courts. Also, the appellate attorneys bring a fresh approach to the cases they handle, apart from the views formed by the attorneys who dealt with the cases in the trial court. Most appeals of cases handled by our trial lawyers are referred to the Firm's Appellate attorneys. In addition, our Appellate attorneys also represent clients with claims brought to us solely for representation on appeal.
Henderson Franklin's trial lawyers will consult with our Appellate attorneys on strategic issues to be presented at trial to "protect the record." Our goal is to do all we can to protect our client's interests to the greatest extent possible.
Our Appellate attorneys provide representation in state and federal courts, have argued appeals in the Florida Supreme Court, and are admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
For further assistance in this practice area, contact Matthew Belcastro by phone at 239-344-1205 or email at email@example.com. For any other areas of practice, please visit our practice areas page.
Appellate Law News
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 36 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- Matthew Belcastro Named Chair of Henderson Franklin’s Tort and Insurance Litigation Department
- Shannon Puopolo Becomes a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team