- Mortgage foreclosures
- Breach of contract disputes
- Specific performance actions
- Title insurance claims
- Eminent domain (condemnation) cases
- Other cases involving real property
This includes not only the representation of sellers and purchasers but also includes representation of real estate professionals such as brokers, agents, consultants, engineers, and appraisers. We also have extensive experience litigating title claims for title companies.
Henderson Franklin represents commercial landlords and tenants and regularly assists them in maximizing their rights under Florida law.
To explore our other areas of practice, please visit our practice areas page.
Real Estate Litigation News
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Litigation Attorney Krithika Venugopa
- Henderson Franklin Earns Tier 1 Ranking in 11 Practice Areas for the 2024 Best Law Firms® Edition
- Scott Beatty Honored by Boy Scouts of America with Silver Beaver Award
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Business Litigation Attorney Gary Rhodes
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- 16 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- Henderson Franklin honored by Gulfshore Business Magazine’s Best of Business Awards
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 18 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 “Best Law Firm” in Fort Myers
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes FGCU Alumni Jarred Duke to Business Litigation Department