The attorneys in Henderson Franklin's Health Care practice area provide counsel in dealing with the changes facing this highly regulated industry. We have extensive experience in this area and are constantly in tune with the latest legal issues.
- Health Care Reform Act
- Medicare Compliance
- Stark II
- Anti-kickback/patient brokering
- Fee splitting
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Patient self-referral
- Licensing issues
- Practice Structure and Tax Planning
Our goal is to assist our clients in working through the complexities of modern healthcare law. Our attorneys serve various healthcare professionals and companies in varying capacities and complexities. We monitor and provide counsel on matters of state and federal health care law regulation covering a broad range of activities, from anti-kickback legislation to antitrust guidelines.
We represent our clients in matters involving risk management and before the Florida Department of Professional Regulation. We also provide services that include the organization and operation of health care practices and entities, mergers, acquisitions, review, and negotiation of agreements, including managed care contracts and MSO arrangements.
Our clients include
- Health care providers
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Health care clinics
- Insurers, lenders, and investors involved in the healthcare business
- Multi-specialty group physician practices
- Physical and occupational therapists and practices
- Practice management companies
- Specialty physician group practices
For further assistance in this practice area, contact Erin Houck-Toll by phone at 239-344-1296 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of our other legal practice areas.