Henderson Franklin's Employment Law practice group offers clients a full range of employment law services. We represent clients in all aspects of employment-related litigation matters, including claims involving gender, race, national origin, age, and disability discrimination; sexual harassment; wage and hour; and retaliation claims. Attorneys in this practice group prepare and/or revise employee handbooks; non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements; and other employment contracts. We also provide employment-related counseling and other training services, including seminars for management and staff.
- Representation and services include:
- EEOC investigations
- ADA accessibility compliance
- FMLA compliance
- Title VII and civil rights litigation
- Safe hiring/firing counseling
- FLSA wage and hour compliance
- Collective bargaining, including union negotiations/disputes
- Whistleblower claims
In addition to the full range of employment law services we provide, our clients also benefit from the extensive resources available at Henderson Franklin. For example, attorneys in the employment law practice group draw on the experience of other attorneys within the firm who regularly practice in civil rights litigation, workers' compensation litigation, and business/corporate-related matters that may overlap with employment law issues.
The Employment Law division also hosts an annual seminar, HR Law & Solutions, tailored for Southwest Florida business owners and human resources professionals. The seminar brings attendees up to date on employment law issues and provides practical advice and application.
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Atwood to Share Legal Update on COVID-Related Employment Laws
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar Goes Virtual
- Robert Shearman Named Chairman of United Way Board of Directors
- Scott Atwood Elected Chair-Elect of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- 21 Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- Registration for Henderson Franklin’s 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar is Open
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Scott Atwood as Stockholder
- Four Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as Florida Trend Magazine’s 2018 Legal Elite