Attorneys at Henderson Franklin represent private and public interests in land use and environmental law, permitting, zoning, litigation, and related legal matters. Our attorneys represent individual property owners, developers, businesses, and other organizations in obtaining necessary approvals for the use and development of land, defending enforcement actions, managing environmental risks, regulatory compliance, and due diligence investigations.
Our Land Use attorneys serve the unique needs of landowners, developers, businesses, financial institutions, and others involved with land use. We regularly appear before federal, state, and local governmental bodies and agencies regarding matters related to:
- Developments of regional impact
- Comprehensive plans and plan amendments
- Variances, notable exceptions, and conditional uses
- Platting and development permitting
- Due diligence investigations
Our attorneys handle permitting, regulation and enforcement and serve the needs of landowners and developers, utility companies, mining operations, financial institutions, and other businesses with particular environmental problems.
When dealing with environmental agencies on federal, state, regional, and local levels, our attorneys practice in the areas of:
- Hazardous waste regulation and clean-up
- Wetlands regulation and permitting
- Surface water management and permitting
- Water use
- Wildlife and endangered species
- Wastewater disposal
We work extensively with various governmental agencies to secure necessary permitting and approvals. Our attorneys represent clients in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades counties at administrative hearings and civil litigation involving rezoning, comprehensive plan amendments, environmental permitting, and enforcement issues.
For further assistance in this practice area, contact Jeff Wright by phone at 239-344-1371 or by email at email@example.com.
Here are some of our other legal practice areas.
Land Use & Environmental Law News
- Attorney Taylor Bollt Joins Urban Land Institute Management Committee
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Land Use Associate Taylor Bollt
- Schropp and Corso Honored as 2022 Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
- 21 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2022 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Attorneys Jeff Wright and Kaylee Tuck provide a Legislative Update at Florida Planning and Zoning Conference
- Jeff Wright Re-Certified as a Florida Bar Expert in City, County and Local Government Law
- J. Dudley Goodlette Named to the “Naples 100” List
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 16 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
- Henderson Franklin honored by Gulfshore Business Magazine’s Best of Business Awards
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Dudley Goodlette Named Chairman of Naples Ethics Commission
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 18 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- 21 Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 14 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as 2020 “Best Lawyers in America”
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 “Best Law Firm” in Fort Myers
- Henderson Franklin Names Jeff Wright Chair of Land Use & Environmental Law Department
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Four Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as Florida Trend Magazine’s 2018 Legal Elite
- Henderson Franklin Opens New Office in Naples