Kaylee is an associate in the Real Estate and Land Use & Environmental Law departments in the firm’s Fort Myers office. She focuses her practice in commercial and residential sales and leases, development, land use, and survey matters. Kaylee is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts.
While in law school, Kaylee was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity, served as an Associate Editor for the Journal of International Aging Law and Policy, and worked as an intern for the Legal Department of the St. Petersburg Police Department. In 2021 and 2022, Kaylee was named a “Rising Star” in Land Use & Zoning law by Florida Super Lawyers®.
Kaylee was born and raised in Sebring, Florida, and graduated from Sebring High School. When not working, she enjoys running, playing with her dog, and visiting new places.
- Hurricane Ian Extends Property Tax Deadlines, Governor DeSantis Calls for Special Session to Offer Further Relief
- August Marks TRIM Notice Season
- New Legislation Designed to Relieve the Burden on Landowners Filing Bert Harris Claims
- Options for Commercial Property Owners When Handling Oil, Gas & Mineral Rights
Professional and Civic Affiliations
Over the years, Kaylee has volunteered as a legal intern for Gulfcoast Legal Services in St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Florida. She also was a member of the Miracle League of Lake Placid, Florida, and was a member of the United Way of Highlands County Community Investment Team.
News & Insights
- 21 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2022 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Attorneys Jeff Wright and Kaylee Tuck provide a Legislative Update at Florida Planning and Zoning Conference
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Stetson University Law Graduate Kaylee Tuck