Our Real Estate attorneys, in cooperation with our Business Litigation attorneys, can meet the needs of our clients in any type of real estate-related litigation, including:
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Breach of contract disputes
- Specific performance actions
- Title insurance claims
- Eminent domain (condemnation) cases
- Other cases involving real property
This includes not the only representation of sellers and purchasers but also includes representation of real estate professionals such as brokers, agents, consultants, engineers, and appraisers. We also have extensive experience litigating title claims for title companies.
We represent commercial landlords and tenants, and regularly assist them in maximizing their rights under Florida law.
Real Estate Litigation News
- 18 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- Duke Named Chairman of the Evangelical Christian School Board of Directors
- Amanda Barritt Among Inaugural Class of Florida Condominium & Planned Development Experts
- Four Henderson Franklin Attorneys Honored as Florida Trend Magazine’s 2018 Legal Elite
- Real Estate Attorney Edward Canterbury Elected to Henderson Franklin’s Executive Committee
- Fort Myers Litigation Attorney Carlos Kelly Continues Service on The Florida Bar Eminent Domain Committee