Let Henderson Franklin Organize Your Wills and Trusts
Henderson Franklin’s wills and trusts attorneys harmonize their clients’ lifecycle with their estate’s ultimate objectives. Our wills and trust lawyers resolve our clients’ succession goals while making shrewd recommendations for minimizing income, gift and estate taxes. With more than 130 years of combined experience, and handling estate planning and probate matters for high-net-worth individuals, family offices and closely-held businesses, our wills and trusts practice is one of the foremost attorney groups practicing in Southwest Florida.
We take pride in acting as trusted counsel and partner to our clients, ensuring their estate planning matters are handled discreetly and with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Because our attorneys work collaboratively and across practices, our team offers a full-service, in-house solution for a diverse array of clients.
Estate planning is a dynamic process that is best executed when attorneys offer personal attention and care throughout the lifecycle of the planning process. Our clients typically work alongside our attorneys to plan and prepare for multigenerational wealth transfer. Our counsel is holistic and considers each fiduciary’s and beneficiary’s overall financial goals.
Each estate planning matter is approached with individualized attention to our client’s unique circumstances. Because estate planning agreements can be sensitive in nature, we take care to offer discreet counsel and make each party feel comfortable and at ease. We protect our clients’ and their families’ confidential information, while ensuring their estate plans are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. When changes to the plan are requested, our attorneys evaluate the best possible approach for carrying out their wishes. Our estate planning tools minimize our clients’ tax obligations while ensuring their assets are protected for generations to come.
Henderson Franklin’s wills and trusts attorneys work with a variety of estate planning tools to achieve their clients’ intended objectives. Some of the instruments we utilize include:
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Charitable instruments
- Living wills
- Health care directives
- Durable powers of attorney
At the outset of representation, our attorneys will take care to understand the totality of your assets and holdings, including your plans for succession. Oftentimes, our lawyers work alongside our clients’ team of financial advisors and professionals, including accountants, trust officers and financial planners.
Wills and Trusts News
- The Importance of Annual Will Reviews in National Make-A-Will Month
- Exploring Alternatives to Guardianship in Florida for Adult Children with Disabilities
- Guardianship in Florida: Understanding Your Responsibilities as a Guardian
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Guardianship Law in Florida: Your Top Questions Answered!
- 4 Reasons Why Generation X Should Have a Guardianship Plan in Place, Especially in Florida
- Cetrangelo and Mancini Named Estate Planning Department Co-Chairs
- Think Your Estate Plan is Complete?
- 3 Things to Consider Before Receiving an Inheritance
- Seniors – Watch Out for Estate Planning and Financial Scams
- Why you should consider a Living Will
- Year-End Estate Planning Tips