Wills & Trust Litigation in Southwest Florida
Unfortunately, issues sometimes arise during estate planning proceedings. In some instances, the Internal Revenue Service may have questions or concerns about your estate’s total tax obligation. In others, your estate plan or the fiduciary’s administration thereof is contested by family, business partners or others. In these situations, our attorneys are prepared to defend your estate plan, whether through alternative dispute resolution methods or in court.
Our Estate, Wills, & Trusts Attorneys
Our attorneys have successfully defended estate tax audits, saving clients millions of dollars in tax obligations. Working across practices with our tax attorneys who uniquely understand the complexities of federal and international tax law and have forged relationships with key tax professionals, our estate planning team successfully navigates the issue until a resolution is reached.
Contact Henderson Franklin Law
Our wills and trusts attorneys at Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. take a sensitive approach to managing contested plans, being careful to address concerns and questions by both fiduciaries and beneficiaries alike. We prioritize resolving the claim through mediation but are prepared to address the matter in court when necessary.
Wills & Trust Litigation News
- The 2024 Guide to Updating Your Estate Plan
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Guardianship Law in Florida: Your Top Questions Answered!
- 4 Reasons Why Generation X Should Have a Guardianship Plan in Place, Especially in Florida
- Cetrangelo and Mancini Named Estate Planning Department Co-Chairs
- Think Your Estate Plan is Complete?
- Year-End Estate Planning Tips