Henderson Franklin’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights attorneys represent clients in commercial bankruptcy cases, forbearance agreements, foreclosures of real property mortgages, workouts and loan restructuring, replevins, garnishments, and related state and federal court proceedings. Our attorneys also assist creditors seeking to protect their interests in both consumer (Chapter 7 and 13) and Chapter 11 reorganization cases, and trustees seeking to avoid preferences or fraudulent transfers. Our practice in this area includes:
- Asset-Based or Secured Lending Counseling and Litigation
- Bankruptcy Trustee Representation
- Collection Proceedings
- Creditor Representation in Bankruptcy
- Creditors' Committee Representation
- Creditor Remedies, including Foreclosures, Replevin, Attachment, Garnishment
- Lender Liability
- Mortgage Fraud
- Purchasing Assets & Businesses out of Bankruptcy
In addition, other Henderson Franklin attorneys support our bankruptcy lawyers by offering their knowledge and experience in the areas of corporate law, corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, pension and profit-sharing plans, real property, stock, and equity or partnership interests and taxation.
Our goal in the Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights area is to protect your interests and help recover funds in a cost-effective and timely manner.