Jarred is a member of the Business Litigation Department in the firm’s Fort Myers office. He represents individuals and businesses in complex disputes, such as real property litigation, construction litigation, breaches of contract, partnership and shareholder disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty, trust and estate litigation, and other business torts. Jarred has significant experience assisting contractors to get paid, as well as helping clients comply with Florida’s construction lien laws and collection actions. Jarred is admitted in all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Jarred received his law degree from New York University School of Law. During law school, he served as a legal intern with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. In this capacity, he conducted legal research and assisted with depositions and trial preparations.
Jarred has been recognized for his professional achievements and has been named a “Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers magazine in 2019 and 2020.
Jarred is a native of Lee County and a proud alumnus Florida Gulf Coast University and Evangelical Christian School. Prior to joining Henderson Franklin, he practiced business litigation in the local office of a national law firm.
Professional And Civic Affiliations
Jarred serves on the Board of Directors of Evangelical Christian School. He is a member of the Young Lawyers, Business Law, Entertainment, Arts, & Sports, Real Property, Probate & Trust and Labor and Employment Law sections of The Florida Bar. Jarred is also a member of the Lee County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division.
News & Insights
- 18 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- 21 Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Eighteen Henderson Franklin Lawyers Selected as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Duke Named Chairman of the Evangelical Christian School Board of Directors
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes FGCU Alumni Jarred Duke to Business Litigation Department