Russell has been representing the interests of insurers and employers in the defense of workers’ compensation and liability matters in Florida for nearly 30 years. His varied experience also includes serving as senior staff counsel for a Medicare compliance company, general counsel for an insurance company focusing on the professional employer organization market, and as a title insurance company attorney.
Russell was designated as a “Certified Medicare Set Aside Consultant” in 2012. He has lectured throughout the country on Medicare set aside issues, Medicare Secondary Payer legislation, and compliance, discovery, ethics, liability and workers’ compensation law. In years 2020-2023, Naples Illustrated named Russell to their annual list of “Top Lawyers”.
When not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, golfing, traveling and watching Boston sports.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
News & Insights
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 44 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 36 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID-19 and Related Workers’ Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 28 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar Goes Virtual
- Registration for Henderson Franklin’s 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar is Open
- Roos and Whittle to Help Risk Managers Sort Through the Legal High Weeds of Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Russell Whittle to the Workers’ Compensation Defense Team