Tort & Insurance Practice Newsletter, January 2012
We are pleased to release the January 2012 TIPS Newsletter, with the following articles:
- Robert Anderson explains the new changes adjusters need to know in Amendments to Florida Rule of Civil Procedure 1.720 – Mediation Procedures
- Attorney Spotlight features Kelly Spillman Jablonski, who previously worked at State Farm and Nationwide
- John Miller discusses the discoverability of social media in an excerpt from his published article with the Florida Defense Lawyer’s Association Newsletter, TAQ, Is My Space Really My Space?
- David Hughes provides a recap of the 2011 TIPS Seminar held in Tampa on September 29, 2011
- Lastly, we share the good news about Michael Corso being named the 2011 Outstanding Aerospace Engineer by Purdue University, and Mark Schultz, becoming a partner with the firm!
Click to download your complimentary copy: TIPS_Newsletter_January_2012.pdf.