Madison is an associate in the Tort & Insurance Litigation department in the firm’s Fort Myers office. She focuses her practice in premises liability, construction litigation, personal injury defense, intellectual property, and insurance coverage issues. Madison is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts and in the United States District Court for the Middle and Southern District of Florida.
While in law school, Madison served as Chairperson for the Pro Bono Committee and was a representative for the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining Henderson Franklin, Madison was a legal intern in the Middle District of Florida and a law clerk at an Intellectual Property firm in St. Petersburg, Florida. Madison was a recipient of the Lee County Association of Women Lawyer’s Scholarship in 2017.
Madison was born and raised in LaBelle, graduating from LaBelle High School in 2012 with her Associates Degree. When not working, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and golfing.
- Small Businesses Beware and Consumers Rejoice: Gift Certificates Cannot Expire
- Florida Supreme Court Rules Hospital’s Lien Law Violates Florida’s Constitution
- Bad Faith Alert: Pre-Suit Affidavits are Fertile Ground for a Bad Faith Claim
- The Impact and Future of Florida Bad Faith Claims after Harvey v. Geico
- New Appellate Decision May Impact the Validity of Assignment of Benefit Claims and Lawsuits
Professional and Civic Affiliations
Madison serves on the Advisory Board of The SKY Family YMCA. Over the years, she has volunteered for the Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida, Abuse Counseling & Treatment Center (ACT), and the United Way.