Madison is an associate in the Tort & Insurance Litigation Department in the firm’s Fort Myers office. She focuses her practice in premises liability, personal injury defense, legal malpractice, Florida Bar grievances, and insurance coverage issues. Madison is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts, the United States District Court for the Middle and Southern District of Florida, and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
While a student at Stetson University College of Law, Madison served as Chairperson for the Pro Bono Committee and was a representative for the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining Henderson Franklin, Madison was a legal intern in the Middle District of Florida and a law clerk at an intellectual property firm in St. Petersburg, Florida. Madison has been a recipient of the Lee County Association of Women Lawyer’s Scholarship, and she’s been recognized as a Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Personal Injury Defense in years 2022-2023. Naples Illustrated named her a “Top Lawyer” for her work in personal injury litigation in 2023 as well.
Madison was born and raised in LaBelle, Florida graduating from LaBelle High School with her Associates Degree. She still lives in LaBelle with her husband and son, Conrad (“Rad”). When not working, she enjoys spending time with family, cooking, and traveling.
- Small Businesses Beware and Consumers Rejoice: Gift Certificates Cannot Expire
- Florida Supreme Court Rules Hospital’s Lien Law Violates Florida’s Constitution
- Bad Faith Alert: Pre-Suit Affidavits are Fertile Ground for a Bad Faith Claim
- The Impact and Future of Florida Bad Faith Claims after Harvey v. Geico
- New Appellate Decision May Impact the Validity of Assignment of Benefit Claims and Lawsuits
Professional and Civic Affiliations
Madison serves on the Advisory Board of The SKY Family YMCA. Over the years, she has volunteered for the Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida, Abuse Counseling & Treatment Center (ACT), and the United Way.
News & Insights
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 44 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as “Top Lawyers”
- Litigation Attorney Madison Tanner Elected as General Counsel for Hendry County School Board
- Henderson Franklin Celebrates 26 Attorneys Recognized as 2023 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 21 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2022 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Stetson University Law Graduate Madison Allen