Tort & Insurance Practice Alert, July 2012
The Florida Supreme Court recently amended seven of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure to address issues related to electronically stored information. Litigation Attorney John Miller provides a summary of these changes to:
- Rule 1.200, Pretrial Conference
- Rule 1.201, Complex Litigation
- Rule 1.280, General Provisions Governing Discovery
- Rule 1.340, Interrogatories to Parties
- Rule 1.350, Production of Documents and Things and Entry Upon Land for Inspection of Other Purposes
- Rule 1.380, Failure to Make Discovery; Sanctions
- Rule 1.410, Subpoena
Attorney Miller also provides practice pointers for those involved in litigation.
Click here to download your complimentary copy.