HR Law & Solutions Seminar is Postponed Until September 10, 2020
In light of the developing situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided to postpone the 28th Annual HR Law & Solutions, originally scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 26, 2020. We believe this is a prudent decision to keep our friends, clients and colleagues safe and healthy. The program will be rescheduled to Thursday, September 10, 2020, and will take place at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa with all of the same speakers and agenda. We will, of course, update the agenda with any additional cases/topics that arise in the interim.
If you are currently registered for the seminar, your registration (and payment) will be automatically carried over to the new date of September 10. If you cannot make the new date, please let me know as soon as possible.
Cost is $65 per person. Click here to register online. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details for processing payments.
There are numerous resources available to help employers in numerous industries, including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Workplace, School and Home Guidance Handout
- CDC “Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers”
- CDC Guidance for Schools (K-12)
- CDC Guidance for Colleges and Universities
- CDC Guidance for Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC Resources for Healthcare Facilities
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Information for Travel
- John Hopkins University – Coronavirus Resource Center
- Real-time information about the virus and its spread throughout the world, World-O-Meters
- American Hospital Association, Updates and Resources on COVID-19
If you have any questions or concerns or need to change your registration, please email Gail Lamarche at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-344-1186.