At Henderson Franklin, we value our staff and attorneys by providing a family-oriented culture where everyone can be their best and have the work/life balance they desire. Our firm has been serving clients in Southwest Florida for nearly 100 years, a testament to our stability, community involvement and dedication of our legal team. Whether you are an attorney, legal assistant or paralegal, we offer opportunities for long-term success. Our firm’s comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes: competitive pay, bonus program, employee events, health benefits, generous time off benefits, continuing education allowance, the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule and more.
Continue your successful career with our firm! Send your resume and cover letter for the position that you’re seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Litigation Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an accomplished business litigation attorney with 15 or more years of experience. This is a great opportunity for a successful trial litigator to join a respected, collaborative, and supportive litigation team at one of Southwest Florida’s premier firms.
The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence and substantial experience arguing substantive motions in court (such as Daubert, dispositive, and/or evidentiary motions). Civil trial experience (bench or jury) in business matters is required. Expertise in researching and writing complex motions and briefs, discovery, and deposing witnesses (fact and expert) is essential. The successful candidate must be an effective problem-solver, highly organized, and have a strong work ethic. A “team player” mentality is required. Candidates with demonstrated business development experience, which may include a portable book of business with growth potential, are encouraged to apply. All candidates must be admitted to The Florida Bar and in good standing.
Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including profit sharing and bonuses. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Real Estate/Community Association Associate
Henderson Franklin is seeking a full-time real estate community association attorney for its Fort Myers office. Candidates should have at least three years of experience in community association law and general representation, including the following:
- Drafting community association documents (including amendments, board resolutions, meeting notices, and architectural guidelines);
- Reading and analyzing Chapter 718, Chapter 720, Chapter 617, and other applicable statutes and Florida Administrative Codes;
- Remaining apprised of changes to community association laws, case law developments, and industry trends;
- Attending membership meetings, board meetings, and elections;
- Performing legal research and analysis to interpret and apply governing documents;
- Advising clients on day-to-day issues such as violations, maintenance responsibilities, and general association operations; and
- Providing support to litigation team for representing and negotiating on behalf of clients in adverse proceedings (such as pre-suit mediation, arbitration, and litigation).
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills, and should be comfortable working as part of a team and independently. Candidates must also be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing. The firm provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. This position can be based out of our Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Naples offices, including hybrid (partially remote) work schedule. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Estate Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an experienced real estate attorney to join our Real Estate Department. Candidates must have at least eight years’ real estate experience to include:
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements and commercial leases;
- Title and survey review and analysis;
- Review and negotiation of commercial loan documents;
- Title insurance issuance; and
- Familiarity with entity documents, authority, and resolutions.
A portable book of business is preferred but not required. Candidates must be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing. Candidates must also be well-organized, efficient and possess a strong work ethic. Requirements include excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines. Candidates should have a responsive and service-oriented attitude, and display sound and practical business judgment.
The firm provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. This position can be based out of our Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Naples offices, including hybrid (partially remote) work schedule. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Business Litigation Associate, Naples
Henderson Franklin is seeking a business litigation associate attorney to work in our Naples office. The associate attorney will work alongside our partners in the Business Litigation Department, drafting substantive pleadings and motions, as well as responses to discovery, and other projects. Applicants must have excellent academic credentials, strong legal research and writing ability, be highly organized, and motivated to succeed. The successful candidate must be a licensed member of the Florida Bar in good standing.
Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We value teamwork and collaboration, and support work-life balance by offering opportunities to work remotely on an as-needed basis. Please forward your resume, transcript and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusts and Estates Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an experienced mid-level attorney to join our Trusts and Estates team. The ideal candidate will have five (5) plus years of experience in trusts and estates and estate administration and an LLM is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with high net worth clients on estate preservation and planning strategies, including preparing Last Wills & Testaments, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, POA’s and ancillary documents.
In addition, successful candidates must be admitted to the Florida Bar and in good standing, personable, highly organized, efficient, and an excellent communicator with a strong work ethic. Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term career success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including working a hybrid schedule. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Fort Myers office of Henderson Franklin is looking for an experienced paralegal to support the delivery of quality legal services to clients. Our team of paralegals provide assistance to attorneys, performing complex and specialized tasks, while maintaining confidentiality of clients and matters. The successful paralegal will work collaboratively and cooperatively with peers, staff, and attorneys in a team-oriented environment. Candidates should have:
- Strong computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail;
- Paralegal degree or certificate;
- NALA Certification or Florida Registered Paralegal a plus;
- Minimum of three to five years of litigation, insurance defense, or workers’ compensation experience preferred.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.