Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes: competitive pay, annual bonus, employee events, health benefits, generous time off benefits, continuing education allowance and the flexibility to work remotely on a part time basis. If you would like to apply for any job openings listed below, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Business Litigation Associate Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an experienced, mid-level Business Litigation associate attorney with three-plus years of experience. Must have a strong working knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and Rules of Evidence. Should have experience in conducting depositions, discovery, researching and writing complex motions and briefs, and arguing substantive motions in court. The successful candidate must be admitted to the Florida Bar and in good standing, must be organized, efficient and have a strong work ethic. Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Real Estate Paralegal/Closer – Naples & Fort Myers
Henderson Franklin is searching for skilled paralegals to work with our Real Estate Department. The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of two years’ paralegal experience in a real estate practice working on residential and commercial transactions;
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software required;
- Proficiency in DoubleTime or other closing software is preferred;
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients, brokers, vendors and peers to develop mutually beneficial relationships;
- Organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic team player, with the ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with TRID policies and other guidelines that govern Florida residential real estate closings;
- Understanding of legal ethical principles in relation to confidentiality and other rules of conduct; and,
- Registered paralegal or paralegal certification is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Henderson Franklin is seeking skilled legal secretaries/administrative assistants to work in our Real Estate and Tort and Insurance Departments. Ideal candidates should have:
- At least two years of administrative support experience in a legal office environment;
- Strong computer proficiency and intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Poised and professional with the ability to effectively interact with attorneys, clients, and co-workers within a team environment;
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to use digital transcription equipment; and
- A willingness to learn and be flexible with assignments.
These are ideal opportunities for experienced legal administrative professionals who enjoy a variety of work. For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.