Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes: competitive pay, annual bonus, employee events, health benefits, generous time off benefits, continuing education allowance and the flexibility to work remotely on a part time basis. If you would like to apply for any job openings listed below, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Paralegal – Torts and Insurance – Fort Myers
Henderson Franklin is currently accepting resumes for a skilled paralegal in our Torts and Insurance practice. The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum of three years’ paralegal experience in a similar specialty; construction litigation preferred
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software
- Proficiency in Aderant Total Office or other legal client file management software
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment
- Paralegal degree, NALA Certification or Florida Registered Paralegal preferred
- To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Real Estate Paralegal/Closer – Naples & Fort Myers
Henderson Franklin is searching for skilled paralegals to work with our Real Estate practice. The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of two years’ paralegal experience in a real estate practice working on residential and commercial transactions;
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software required;
- Proficiency in DoubleTime or other closing software is preferred;
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients, brokers, vendors and peers to develop mutually beneficial relationships;
- Organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic team player, with the ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with TRID policies and other guidelines that govern Florida residential real estate closings;
- Understanding of legal ethical principles in relation to confidentiality and other rules of conduct; and,
- Registered paralegal or paralegal certification is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Henderson Franklin is seeking skilled legal secretaries/administrative assistants to work in our Business Litigation and Tort and Insurance departments. Ideal candidates should have:
- At least two years of administrative support experience in a legal office environment;
- Strong computer proficiency and intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Poised and professional with the ability to effectively interact with attorneys, clients, and co-workers within a team environment;
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to use digital transcription equipment; and
- A willingness to learn and be flexible with assignments.
These are ideal opportunities for experienced legal administrative professionals who enjoy a variety of work. For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.