At Henderson Franklin, we value our staff and attorneys by providing a family-oriented culture where everyone can be their best and have the work/life balance they desire. Our firm has been serving clients in Southwest Florida for nearly 100 years, a testament to our stability, community involvement and dedication of our legal team. Whether you are an attorney, legal assistant or paralegal, we offer opportunities for long-term success. Our firm’s comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes: competitive pay, bonus program, employee events, health benefits, generous time off benefits, continuing education allowance, the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule and more.
Continue your successful career with our firm! Send your resume and cover letter for the position that you’re seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Litigation Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an accomplished business litigation attorney with 15 or more years of experience. This is a great opportunity for a successful trial litigator to join a respected, collaborative, and supportive litigation team at one of Southwest Florida’s premier firms.
The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence and substantial experience arguing substantive motions in court (such as Daubert, dispositive, and/or evidentiary motions). Civil trial experience (bench or jury) in business matters is required. Expertise in researching and writing complex motions and briefs, discovery, and deposing witnesses (fact and expert) is essential. The successful candidate must be an effective problem-solver, highly organized, and have a strong work ethic. A “team player” mentality is required. Candidates with demonstrated business development experience, which may include a portable book of business with growth potential, are encouraged to apply. All candidates must be admitted to The Florida Bar and in good standing.
Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including profit sharing and bonuses. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Henderson Franklin is seeking a skilled legal assistant for our Torts and Insurance Litigation department. Ideal candidates should have:
- A minimum of three years of administrative support experience in a legal office environment;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and calendars for two attorneys;
- Experience using document management and client management software applications;
- Strong computer proficiency and intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail;
- Poised and professional with the ability to effectively interact with attorneys, clients, and co-workers within a team environment;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines;
- A willingness to learn and be flexible with assignments;
- Knowledge of insurance litigation and state and federal filings is preferred.
Opportunities to work a flexible/hybrid schedule are available. For immediate consideration, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusts and Estates Attorney
Henderson Franklin is seeking an experienced mid-level attorney to join our Trusts and Estates team. The ideal candidate will have five (5) plus years of experience in trusts and estates and estate administration and an LLM is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with high net worth clients on estate preservation and planning strategies, including preparing Last Wills & Testaments, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, POA’s and ancillary documents.
In addition, successful candidates must be admitted to the Florida Bar and in good standing, personable, highly organized, efficient, and an excellent communicator with a strong work ethic. Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term career success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including working a hybrid schedule. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.