Henderson Franklin provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to apply for any job openings listed below, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Real Estate Paralegal/Closer – Naples & Fort Myers
Henderson Franklin is searching for skilled paralegals to work with our Real Estate practice. The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of two years’ paralegal experience in a real estate practice working on residential and commercial transactions;
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software required;
- Proficiency in DoubleTime or other closing software is preferred;
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients, brokers, vendors and peers to develop mutually beneficial relationships;
- Organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic team player, with the ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with TRID policies and other guidelines that govern Florida residential real estate closings;
- Understanding of legal ethical principles in relation to confidentiality and other rules of conduct; and,
- Registered paralegal or paralegal certification is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Workers’ Compensation Paralegal – Fort Myers
Henderson Franklin is currently accepting resumes for a skilled paralegal in our Workers’ Compensation practice. The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum of three years’ paralegal experience in a similar specialty
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software
- Proficiency in Aderant Total Office or other legal client file management software
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment
- Paralegal degree, NALA Certification or Florida Registered Paralegal preferred
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Attorney – Real Estate
Henderson Franklin is seeking a full time experienced real estate attorney to join our practice group in our Fort Myers office. Candidates must have at least two years’ real estate experience, which should include:
- negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements and commercial leases;
- title and survey review and analysis; and
- negotiations and preparation of commercial loan documents.
Candidates must be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing, possess a strong work ethic, and be organized and efficient. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Associate Attorney – Business Litigation
Henderson Franklin is seeking a full-time experienced business litigation associate attorney with three to five years’ experience. The ideal candidate must have:
- a strong working knowledge of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and Rules of Evidence;
- experience in conducting depositions, discovery, researching and writing complex motions and briefs; and,
- experience arguing substantive motions in court.
Candidates must also be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing, possess a strong work ethic, and be organized and efficient. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.