Effective June 30, 2020
The health and safety of our clients, friends, attorneys, and staff continues to be our number one priority. On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, Henderson Franklin is following the CDC guidelines and observing best practices including:
- Wearing masks and social distancing.
- Directing any employee with symptoms of illness to stay home.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and increasing the availability of hand sanitizer.
- Sanitizing our offices including meeting room tables and chairs after each use.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices, including sanitization of high-touch areas.
- Encouraging everyone to minimize any non-essential contact with others.
- As an added measure, we are using videoconferencing for depositions, mediations, and meetings.
To accommodate client signings, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Only the parties who must execute the documents required to complete the transaction may attend the signing appointment.
- All visitors and employees are required to wear face coverings and practice safe hygiene while in our offices.
- Appointments will be scheduled one hour apart to allow for proper sanitization of the meeting space.
- If you have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other COVID-19 symptoms in the last 72 hours or if you have had known contact with someone with COVID-19 or any flu-like symptoms in the 14 days prior to your visit, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Click here to download a PDF.