Alessandro is an associate in the Real Estate Department, after having previously served as a summer law clerk in 2019. During an externship for a major Florida lender, Alessandro’s interest in real estate grew as he prepared title commitments and drafted mortgage documents. He is adept at negotiations and closings and enjoys mitigating complications so clients can achieve their goals. Alessandro also has a developing practice in water rights law and works with the Condominium and Homeowners’ Association practice group. Alessandro is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts.
In addition to his J.D., Alessandro achieved a Business Law Certificate with high honors from Florida State University. He served as an editor on FSU Law’s Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, and was a board member of FSU Law School Council. While an undergraduate at Rhodes College, Alessandro was a member of the men’s lacrosse team, was named to the conference all-academic team, and served as president of the Kappa Sigma – Phi Chapter.
Alessandro is originally from Ashby, Massachusetts, and graduated from high school at Worcester Academy.
- Army Corps of Engineers announce new Lake Okeechobee Management Plan
- Preparing for a Storm: Legal Considerations for Property Owners during Hurricane Season
- Buying Real Estate with Bitcoin
- Construction of Docks, Piers, and Other Waterfront Structures in Southwest Florida
- The State of Southwest Florida Real Estate – A Recap of 2021 Market Trends
Professional And Civic Affiliations
- Represented commercial developer in a series of high-end residential closings.
- Represented numerous landlords and tenants throughout negotiation and preparation of commercial lease agreements.
- Assisted commercial and individual clients with the preparation of loan documents and disputes involving private loan agreements.
- Served as title agent and counsel for commercial and residential clients in high-end real estate transactions.
Riparian Rights/Water Law
- Assisted residential and commercial clients with wide array of issues involving permitting, submerged land leases, and riparian boundaries.
- Served as title agent and counsel for a commercial client involved in a submerged land exchange with the Department of Environmental Protection.