With previous experience working for a significant Florida lender, Alessandro developed a keen interest in real estate law, especially in drafting mortgage documents and preparing title commitments. Today, Alessandro’s legal practice revolves around resolving complexities, managing closings, and negotiating deals to help clients achieve their commercial and residential real estate objectives. His practice areas include commercial lease agreements, commercial loan transactions, and water rights matters such as riparian boundary disputes, dock leasing, and sovereign submerged land leases.
Alessandro holds a J.D. from Florida State University College of Law, where he graduated with high honors and received a Business Law Certificate. He is licensed to practice in all Florida state courts. While at FSU Law, Alessandro was an editor for the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law and an FSU Law School Council board member.
Before his legal career, Alessandro attended Rhodes College, where he was a men’s lacrosse team member. He also served as president of the Kappa Sigma – Phi Chapter during his undergraduate years. Alessandro completed his high school education at Worcester Academy in Ashby, Massachusetts.
- Army Corps of Engineers announce new Lake Okeechobee Management Plan
- Preparing for a Storm: Legal Considerations for Property Owners during Hurricane Season
- Buying Real Estate with Bitcoin
- Construction of Docks, Piers, and Other Waterfront Structures in Southwest Florida
Professional And Civic Affiliations
Alessandro is an active member of the local community and currently serves as Secretary for the Southwest Florida Seminole Club. As an avid angler, he is a past president of the Cape Coral Tarpon Hunters and remains a member of its Board of Directors.
Additionally, Alessandro is a member of the Lee County Bar Association and the Real Estate Investment Society of Southwest Florida (REIS).
- Successfully represented a commercial developer in a series of high-end residential closings, ensuring seamless transactions for all parties involved.
- Negotiated and prepared commercial lease agreements for numerous landlords and tenants, providing guidance and support throughout the process.
- Assisted commercial and individual clients with the preparation of loan documents, and resolved disputes involving private loan agreements to ensure favorable outcomes for clients.
- Provided title agency and legal counsel services to commercial and residential clients in high-end real estate transactions, ensuring that all transactions were conducted with the utmost professionalism.
Riparian Rights/Water Law
- Represented numerous residential and commercial clients in a wide array of issues involving permitting, submerged land leases, and riparian boundaries, ensuring successful outcomes for all parties involved.
- Served as title agent and provided legal counsel for a commercial client involved in a submerged land exchange with the Department of Environmental Protection, navigating complex legal and regulatory frameworks to ensure a successful outcome.