Intellectual Property Transactions
Intellectual Property Creation
Perhaps the most important step in protecting intellectual property is ensuring that proper contracts are put in place to ensure that your venture owns all of the intellectual property generated by both employees and independent contractors. Henderson Franklin's IP transaction attorneys routinely draft such contracts including non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements, and can help best position your venture to defend against possible future ownership challenges.
Intellectual Property Licensing
While many intellectual property owners choose to exploit such intellectual property directly, many others exploit such assets through third party licensing. Our IP attorneys can your venture monetize its patents, trademarks and copyrights through preparing and administering an appropriate licensing program.
Intellectual Property Transfers
Many intellectual property assets are transferred (often several times) during their lifecycle. If your venture is looking to buy or sell an intellectual property asset, we can help. Henderson Franklin’s IP attorneys have experience in a variety of intellectual property transfers such as patent, trademark and copyright assignments as well as specialized mergers and acquisitions of IP holding companies.
Specialized Intellectual Property Transactions
Each venture is unique and many require specialized intellectual property transactions. We can help meet your venture’s specialized needs; including preparing joint inventor/co-author agreements, preparing joint venture agreements, manufacturing/supply agreements and overseeing the creation of specialized intellectual property holding companies.
For further assistance in this practice area, please contact one of Henderson Franklin's Intellectual Property Transaction Attorneys Mark Nieds at 239-344-1153 or by email at email@example.com or Luca Hickman at 239-344-1307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to download Henderson Franklin's Intellectual Property Brochure.
Intellectual Property Transactions News
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Henderson Franklin’s IP Group to Discuss Intellectual Property Concepts that Drive Business to Collier County Trial Lawyers
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston and Expands Services to Sarasota
- Hickman to Deliver Technology CLE for The Florida Bar Solo and Small Firm Section
- Nieds and Hickman Named Inaugural Co-Chairs of Lee County Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section
- Hickman to Discuss the Impact of Intellectual Property in the Coffee Industry
- Nieds and Hickman to Deliver Virtual CLE, “Competitive Advantage: Understanding Key Intellectual Property Concepts that Drive Business”
- Mark Nieds Shared Insight on Business Formation to Southwest Florida Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Small Business Owners
- Henderson Franklin Named “Best Intellectual Property Law Firm” By Gulfshore Business Magazine
- Patent Attorney Luca Hickman Honored as 40 Under 40 Honoree
- Henderson Franklin Names Mark Nieds Chair and Launches Intellectual Property Group