Intellectual Property Transactions
Intellectual Property Creation
Perhaps the most important step in protecting intellectual property is ensuring that proper contracts are put in place to ensure that your venture owns all of the intellectual property generated by both employees and independent contractors. Henderson Franklin's IP transaction attorneys routinely draft such contracts including non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements, and can help best position your venture to defend against possible future ownership challenges.
Intellectual Property Licensing
While many intellectual property owners choose to exploit such intellectual property directly, many others exploit such assets through third party licensing. Our IP attorneys can your venture monetize its patents, trademarks and copyrights through preparing and administering an appropriate licensing program.
Intellectual Property Transfers
Many intellectual property assets are transferred (often several times) during their lifecycle. If your venture is looking to buy or sell an intellectual property asset, we can help. Henderson Franklin’s IP attorneys have experience in a variety of intellectual property transfers such as patent, trademark and copyright assignments as well as specialized mergers and acquisitions of IP holding companies.
Specialized Intellectual Property Transactions
Each venture is unique and many require specialized intellectual property transactions. We can help meet your venture’s specialized needs; including preparing joint inventor/co-author agreements, preparing joint venture agreements, manufacturing/supply agreements and overseeing the creation of specialized intellectual property holding companies.
For further assistance in this practice area, please contact one of Henderson Franklin's Intellectual Property Transaction Attorneys Mark Nieds at 239-344-1153 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or or Lee Rendeiro at 239-344-1179 or by email at email@example.com.
Click to download Henderson Franklin's Intellectual Property Brochure.
Intellectual Property Transactions News
- Lee Rendeiro Elected to IMAG Board of Directors
- Marks Nieds to discuss “Cryptocurrency 101” for the Greater Fort Myers Chamber
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Registered Patent Attorney Lee Rendeiro
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Startup Bootcamp Coming to Ave Maria Law School in Naples
- 20 Henderson Franklin Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Nieds and Hickman Named Inaugural Co-Chairs of Lee County Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section
- Nieds and Hickman to Deliver Virtual CLE, “Competitive Advantage: Understanding Key Intellectual Property Concepts that Drive Business”
- Mark Nieds Shared Insight on Business Formation to Southwest Florida Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Small Business Owners
- Henderson Franklin Named “Best Intellectual Property Law Firm” By Gulfshore Business Magazine
- Henderson Franklin Names Mark Nieds Chair and Launches Intellectual Property Group