Whether you are an inventor, an entrepreneur, small business or major corporation, protecting and leveraging your intellectual property is a critical part of any business endeavor. Obtaining and maintaining intellectual property protection can be an extremely complex process and one that should be handled by an experienced intellectual property law attorney.
Our intellectual property attorneys have more than 34 years of combined experience in this complex and constantly evolving legal field and work diligently to see that your interests are protected. We work closely with every client to understand your industry, goals and expectations. Our experience allows us to be efficient and effective in evaluating your case and recommending a solution. We take the time to help you understand the legal issues involved in your case and make sure you have all the information you need to make sound decisions. With offices in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita and Sarasota (by appointment only), individuals and businesses throughout Florida and across the country have looked to us for sound, reliable representation in all types of legal matters.
Intellectual Property Services
We represent clients in all areas of intellectual property law to protect their ideas and inventions through the following:
- Patents: Prior art searches; United States application prosecution; PCT and national registration; maintenance; licensing; rights enforcement; and litigation
- Trademarks and Service Marks: Clearance searching; Federal and state registrations; International registration services; brand protection; licensing; transactions registration maintenance; licensing; rights enforcement; and litigation
- Copyrights: Registration services; licensing; enforcement; and litigation
- Trade Secrets: Identifying; developing protection programs licensing; enforcement; and litigation
- Internet Law: Privacy; e-commerce; website policies; and cyber-squatting
- Franchising: Preparing Franchise Disclosure Documents and Franchise Agreements; and reviewing franchise agreements
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Trademark; copyright; patent; and trade secret
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Contact us today to discuss your questions with an attorney. Send us an email to email@example.com or complete and submit the form below. You may also reach our team at 239-344-1245.