Madison is an associate in the Tort & Insurance Litigation department in the firm’s Fort Myers office. She focuses her practice in premises liability, construction litigation, personal injury defense, intellectual property, and insurance coverage issues. Madison is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts.
While in law school, Madison served as Chairperson for the Pro Bono Committee and was a representative for the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining Henderson Franklin, Madison was a legal intern in the Middle District of Florida and a law clerk at an Intellectual Property firm in St. Petersburg, Florida. Madison was a recipient of the Lee County Association of Women Lawyer’s Scholarship in 2017.
Madison was born and raised in LaBelle, graduating from LaBelle High School in 2012 with her Associates Degree. When not working, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and golfing.
- Florida Supreme Court Rules Hospital’s Lien Law Violates Florida’s Constitution, January 24, 2019
- Bad Faith Alert: Pre-Suit Affidavits are Fertile Ground for a Bad Faith Claim, December 19, 2018
- Can a Lawyer and Judge be Friends on Facebook? November 15, 2018
- The Impact and Future of Florida Bad Faith Claims after Harvey v. Geico, October 1, 2018
- New Appellate Decision May Impact the Validity of Assignment of Benefit Claims and Lawsuits, September 7, 2018