The attorneys and staff at Henderson Franklin routinely contribute articles and news items that are of interest to our clients and to the community. We invite you to read them for your own interest and information.
Divorce, Marital & Family Law
Tort & Insurance Litigation
- Tort & Insurance Practice Spring 2017 Newsletter
Florida Supreme Court Curbs Discovery of Referral Relationship Between Plaintiff’s Counsel and Treating Physicians, April 14, 2017
Florida Supreme Court Finds Attorneys’ Fee Limitation in Claims Bill Unconstitutional, February 2, 2017
Tort & Insurance Practice Newsletter, August 2014
Tort & Insurance Practice Alert: The Third DCA Approves of Critical Areas for Impeachment of a Plaintiff's "Hybrid" Expert, September 2013
- Tort & Insurance Practice Alert: SB286, A Bill Limiting the Individual Liability of Design Professionals, May 2013
- Tort & Insurance Practice Alert: What You Need To Know About the Recent Amendments to the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure Regarding Electronically Stored Information, July 2012
- Tort & Insurance Practice Alert, May 2012
- Tort & Insurance Practice Newsletter, January 2012
If you would like to subscribe to future editions, please contact Gail Lamarche.